Monday, May 16, 2011

So I Did...

I realize that this was my first semester back in school, but I need to brag.  When I was in school years ago (I won't try to remember how many years...) but back then, school was a "job" something I HAD to do. This time around school is a choice, something that I WANT to do.  And I did.  I made up my mind that if I was going to really do this, I was going to do it perfectly.  So after many long days and nights, weekends spent with my nose in textbooks and papers, secluded in my "study cave of hell" a.k.a. my bedroom, I am very proud to say that I finished the semester with perfect grades!  I saw this a few months ago online while searching for a quote...the minute I read it I knew it described the way I felt and that it was a great reminder of what I know I can do...I know that several of you also feel the same way!
  This was only the beginning of my journey, I have more studying, more endless days of paper writing and more days locked away from my family and friends (thank you all for the support!!!)  in my bedroom...but I know that I can do it and do it I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment